I was nominated by the lovely El over at El’s Book World. Thank you so much!
The Mystery Blogger Award is a tag created by Okoto Enigma as a way for bloggers to connect and find out more about each other and the rules are as follows :
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about myself :
- I’m a horrible procrastinator.
- I’m a serial pot plant killer. Not on purpose. It’s not like that was my ambition in life.
- I don’t own a single pair of shoes. Just boots. And a pair of sneakers. But no shoes.
The questions :
1. Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
Tuscany, Italy. The weather, the gorgeous landscape, the language, the people, the food and the wine.
2. If you could trade reading for a year for £2 million, would you?
Well, I’d definitely consider it because that would totally pay for my dream home in Tuscany. It seems worth it. Whether I can do it, is another thing.
3. What is your favourite film and why?
I always get weird looks from people when I say this but I don’t really have a favourite and I’m not in the habit of watching a movie more than once, unless it’s something like The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings.
4. If someone were to buy you a gift, what would be the perfect item?
Apart from that dream house in Tuscany? 😄. A signed copy of a book by Karin Slaughter. Or Stuart MacBride. Or both. Yes, I know, greedy. My bad.
5. What are your interests apart from reading and blogging?
I like to dabble in some amateur photography although it’s been a while and I wage a daily battle against my Netflix addiction because it wreaks havoc on my reading time.
I nominate the following, whose blogs you should definitely check out!
Vicki @ cosybooks
Donna @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles
Janel @ Keeper of Pages
Danielle @ Books Vertigo and Tea
Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
Don’t feel you need to do this if you don’t want to. I promise I won’t be offended!
My questions for the nominees are :
- If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would that be and why?
- Who’s your favourite author? The one whose books you automatically pre-order without even knowing what they’re about?
- Can you think of a character in a book you’d love to invite for dinner?
- Name five books you’d hope to have with you if you were stranded on an island?
- You’re going on a road trip but you can only bring music by one artist. Who do you choose?
Thanks again for the nomination, El!
Wishing everyone a happy Wednesday.